Why do we classify organisms class 9, question is from biology, Organisms chapter.
The reason for classifying organisms are
- in order to study and include each organism along with its identification and habitat.
- To identify an organism from a pool.
- The study of a few individuals from each distinct group helps us to understand all the characters of a particular group.
- It helps in scientific research.
- It helps in establishing the relationship among different organisms and help us understand their evolution.
- It provides information about plants and animals, which occur in specific geographical regions.
- It helps in identifying evolutionary relationship of form and structure of different groups of organisms.
in short for the question
Why do we classify organisms class 9
Answer is :
To identify any specific organisms.
– To helps scientists to study them and undertake research on them.
-helps us in understanding each individual organisms and their differences and similarities with other organisms
– helps us to understand the evolutionary process in a better way.