What processes are essential for maintaining life: For maintaining life there are 6 primary processes. These include include , nutrition, digestion, respiration, excretion, metabolism and , reproduction
Procedures consist of respiration, nourishment, digestion, metabolism, excretion and also recreation.
- Nutrition is one more life process that is concerned with getting food for growth and repair work.
- Food digestion is interested in processing and extracting the nutrients from the eaten food.
- Respiration is among the important life processes required for sustaining life. It entails the production of energy via the intake of oxygen and also the release of CO2.
- Excretion is a life process that is interested in removing undigested as well as poisonous output from the body.
- Metabolic process is one more kind of life cycle worried about different chemical processes essential forever.
- Reproduction is the most vital life cycle as it is interested in the continuation of species.
So in short for the question
What processes are essential for maintaining life?
Answer is : There are 6 primary processes: nutrition, digestion, respiration, excretion, metabolism and , reproduction