- This topic is empty.
December 29, 2022 at 3:23 pm #9722Joann FedlerGuest
It is a complicated task to get your Wikipedia page approved but it can be done with few simple steps:
1. Check Wikipedia’s Notability Guidelines: Before you start creating a Wikipedia page, it’s important to make sure that your subject meets Wikipedia’s notability guidelines. You can find these guidelines on Wikipedia’s website.
2. Create a Draft: Once you’ve determined that your subject meets the notability guidelines, you can begin creating a draft for your page. Make sure to use reliable sources, such as books, newspapers, and websites, to back up any information you provide.
3. Submit Your Draft: Once your draft is complete, you can submit it to be reviewed. You can do this by going to the New Pages Patrol page and following the instructions.
4. Respond to Feedback: Once your page has been reviewed, you may receive feedback or suggestions from other Wikipedia editors. Make sure to respond to any feedback promptly, and make the necessary changes to your page.
5. Re-submit Your Page: Once you’ve made the necessary changes to your page, you can re-submit it for review. The editors will then review your page and determine whether or not it meets Wikipedia’s standards. If it does, you get a Wikipedia page approved and published.